Sunday, October 23, 2011

Easy Peasies - Yellow Split Curry

With my very choppy schedule - newsletter editor, boxing coach, yoga instructor, Stand Up Paddling newbie, wife, beach lover, marathon runner, blogger, mother to rabbit-like dog, etc - I'm an easily smitten kitten when it comes to recipes that require absolutely no brain power on my part.

Enjoy my favorite of the week...

Yellow Curried Split Peas

1 package dried yellow split peas - rinsed
1/2 package frozen spinach - drained
10 sliced baby carrots
2 Tablespoons each - Cumin, Coriander, Curry Powder
2 Vegetable Boullion Cubes
5 Cups of Water

Seriously... could not be easier. Toss all together in a large pan with lid and simmer for 40 minutes. Take a shower, blow dry, whatever. Oh hey... it's DONE!

Thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment